Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Metro: Last Light

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    There's a bit of interesting (to me at least) controversy surrounding this one. It has a Ranger mode that is basically its 1999 mode, but it's either a preorder bonus or $5 as DLC. Since I haven't gotten around to the first one yet, I'll probably grab this and the DLC for 50% off or something, so I'm not too offended. But, as a general rule, would you rather see additional difficulties or content held back for DLC?
    I'm getting the game for free, with my purchase of an EVGA GTX 670 FTW. Will that count as a pre-order?

I've already pre-loaded the game on Steam.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I'm getting the game for free, with my purchase of an EVGA GTX 670 FTW. Will that count as a pre-order?

I've already pre-loaded the game on Steam.
    I guess not. I started the game, and the Ranger option was listed as DLC.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    It sounds like someone hasn't seen the paid DLC for Fire Emblem: Awakening.
    Actually, been too busy with MH3 to notice anything else on 3DS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. I bought this last night, so I will give this a go. Let's hope Medium can net me 60 FPS ;/

5. Nvidia just released the beta drivers 320.14 for Metro 2033: LL. I guess everyone with a GeForce card is downloading it now, because I'm getting a DL speed of 48KBps from their website. Ugh!!!!
    Last edited by gamevet; 14 May 2013 at 07:25 PM.

6. I am never buying another game from Eastern Europe. I am tired of this buggy crap all the time. Game goes to a black screen at launch and that's it.

7. I have mine sitting on the table. Probably play some tomorrow. There's fucking to be done.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Now it runs in some bullshit 1920x400 resolution or something and changing it crashes the game.

I want my money back.

9. PC!
    Boo, Hiss.

10. I just knew this was going to happen ;/

I will wait for a patch later this week. Then I get my money back. I am so angry partially because this was inevitable

Doing a little research, this seems like an issue for people that connect via HDMI to TVs. And a fix is coming.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 15 May 2013 at 12:45 AM.