Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Metro: Last Light

1. lol

The browser that shows up when you finish a test was up for days

2. I'm about 3/4 of the way through this and I'm pleasantly surprised how good it is! Sure it's linear but the atmosphere is great. I like it more than Bioshock infinite so far.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. I finished this and besides a few hiccups here and there, I think this is a pretty great game. I never played through the first game and I didn't have a problem with the story. For a post apocalypse world, it felt much more alive than Infinite. There's a few slow story parts here and there but nothing to really drag the game down. The stealth actually works in this game if you want to play it that way.

If you were disappointed with Bioshock Infinite, give this game a chance!

5. I wonder if the PC version of the original is getting Last Light-ified.

Otherwise, no new news here

I'd say sneaking dev kits into Kiev is news worthy, but I agree that I'll continue to roll with the PC versions.

It is indeed coming to PC, as well as a dedicated Linux and Steam OS version. This is an even stickier situation that The Last of Us to me. There needs to be a significant discount for those that already own the game.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 22 May 2014 at 12:50 PM.

8. This is also coming to Xbox One. I played through Last Light but didn't get through the original Metro. I will now since it's getting tweaked with Last Lights control upgrades. Last Light is really great, you guys should really check this Redux out.