http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/g...e-gothic-to-pc

When we first spoke about bringing JRPGs to Steam, one of the things we were excited about was that if JRPGs were successful for us, we might get the opportunity to bring over games that had never been released outside of Japan before. Well, I’m pleased to say that we’re now starting to make good on that opportunity.

That’s because later this year we’ll be bringing the classic Japanese dungeon crawler, Elminage Gothic, to PC. Elminage Gothic, originally known as Elminage Gothic: Ulm Zakir to Yami no Gishik, is the 4th entry in Starfish SD’s popular Elminage series of dungeon crawlers, originally released in Japan for PSP in 2012 and on 3DS in 2013.

“So when can I buy it?” I hear you ask, well, I don’t have details of pricing and release date just yet as the team are still working hard on the PC port but I hear that we’re aiming at a late summer release. The team are still in the early stages of the translation and conversion process so please bear in mind that the content of these screenshots may be subject to change over the coming weeks! We’re working closely with the team at Starfish SD to offer increased resolution of the original artwork as well as a host of additions for the Steam release including mouse and keyboard support and of course Steam Trading Cards. I’ll have more details for you in the coming weeks.
YAY FOR DUNGEON CRAWLERS ON PC. Ghostlight's translations have been pretty questionable, but surely they can't do anything as bad as the PSP Elminage translation, can they?