Page 10 of 597 FirstFirst ... 6891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Again, I know these things aren't 100% reliable, but I think to say it'd be "incredibly surprising" if technology meets the present projections is far too strong without some kind of reason beyond what you're saying here.
    Because it's a really big claim, and from my experience 9 times out of 10 hardware manufacturers, specially folks who are getting shit on for the insane wattage of their current line, tend to over estimate things. I'm coming from a more realistic look at things. I'm sure they've improved Kepler over Fermi, a 3 - 4x improvement, probably not. 1.5 - 2 is probably where the real world improvement is going to be. I would be very surprised otherwise.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Yeah, I mean they're pouring billions into resolving this particular issue, it seems like a priority for them. I can't say I'm as steadfastly cynical as you.

But who knows, I guess we'll see. I wouldn't rule either scenario out.

3. But even if they figure it out in the next few months, how are you going to put a cutting edge card in a $400 system? The card alone would ost more than that.

4. Systems have been selling for sub-cost since the Atari VCS launched. Nintendo is trying to change that, but I don't think MS or Sony intend to follow suit, at least not this gen.

Also $400 cards don't cost $400, they're sold at massive premiums to suckers with money to blow. It's why the same card clocked down 5% or whatever sells for like $250.

5. Agreed, Even $250 is a ripoff.

6. SeXbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. TeXmeXbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. TeXmeXbox should come bundled with an updated Samba de Amigo.

9. And a wicked Skirt steak marinade for fajitas.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. Red Refried beans Of Death.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.