Page 11 of 597 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Broken_image_box?
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. Whatever, I'm tired.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. SkypeBox

4. BeataDeadHorseBox

5. whynotthisistnlbox

6. XBUCKET

7. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    XBUCKET
    Winner

IGN's take:

Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    An actual hardware or game reveal for the next Xbox seems unlikely at this year's E3 – again, Microsoft announced the Xbox 360 in May 2005, six months before the system launched, and Microsoft has consistently played announcements close to the vest this generation. Instead, We think there's a good chance they'll show a pre-recorded demonstration of some kind teasing at a bigger announcement later this year, possibly timed to disrupt Nintendo in some way. Either way, we think Develop is right – the Xbox 360's successor is on the way, sooner than most people believed.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 10 May 2011 at 06:30 PM.

9. Name is going to be Xbox 1080. Continues the naming trend, keeps them out of the "[Console] 1/2/3" dilemma, and touts the fact that one of the main points of the hardware will be "full high-resolution console gaming". It's also the kind of name that a techie company like MS would eat up.

I'm 72.6% sure they're going to use that exact name. The rest of me thinks that maybe they'll jump onto the "specialty name" bandwagon, especially if they decide they want Kinect to be a huge part of the next console.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.