Page 23 of 597 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Leave my console games alone, touchpad fucks.

Oh well GOOD THING I BOUGHT MY SUPER COMPUTER AMIRITE?!

Exactly.

So, the next console war will not be about who has the better system, but which system has the best marketed gimmick. Fuck.

How is that different than this generation? Sales to date are in reverse order of quality in the US.

5. The next gen looks less and less attractive with each news blurb.

All we need is to hear that they are all region locked.

7. Region locked wouldn't bother me too much if it weren't for the Cave games, but whatever, next gen sounds like tomorrow's diahrrea.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post

Oh well GOOD THING I BOUGHT MY SUPER COMPUTER AMIRITE?!

I don't know how super my build is, but I think I'm making the right choice in trying to wave goodbye to consoles. Worst comes to worst, what I can't play today because it's console specific I will play tomorrow via emulation.
    I'll be honest, those pics opaque posted of emulated ps2 games were one of the major reasons I decided to get into a gaming machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    How is that different than this generation? Sales to date are in reverse order of quality in the US.
    We did at least have two real systems to choose from this gen while the masses bought up wagglemania.

Sony, you're up. Make PS4 a real system.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    All we need is to hear that they are all region locked.
    Yes, cause this will piss off so many people.

Make NHL whatever run better online. That's all I care about. Oh, and at least 32 players on console Battlefield.