Page 25 of 597 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. lol Yoshi, that's just a PC that is guaranteed to run every game ;p

Sold!

The rumors on this things get more wild by the day. Now it may not have a disc drive at all.

4. I am all for it, their cheap drives fucking blows anyway.

5. By the time it comes out out, it'll be a cable box.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    By the time it comes out out, it'll be a cable box.
    I'm serious when I say this, but Oh god I hope so.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. I would support an all-digital system if the prices were right... we do it for mobile now anyway. Of course, this kills any kind of backwards compatibility. I also do not, never plan to, have cable so even if that joke is something that happens I don't care. I remember hearing something about that back with rumors of the Dreamcast (is that what the joke was referencing?)
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

8. Backwords compatibility is only a carrot to get people to move over to new hardware, so even if it does have it, don't expect it to last. Regardless, this thing could make toast and iron my slacks, and I won't buy it for at least a year.

9. Solid state media would be kind of awesome for physical copies but I would imagine it's still too expensive to be cost-effective around the range discs are at.

10. I like how every rumor makes me less interested in the next-gen MS console. If they dispel even 50% of them when it's announced I'll think it's the best thing ever thanks to my lowered expectations.

James