Page 30 of 597 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323444 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    32Xbox?
    I owned 32X
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

2. gonna laugh if it means you gotta pay $100-150 for the used game playback accessory

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I don't understand how this is patentable
    That's an easy one. The USPTO has been a complete joke for decades.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox View Post
    I owned 32X
    I still do and it's totally awesome. Mortal Kombat 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    I still do and it's totally awesome. Mortal Kombat 2!
    You're my new BFF!

It seems someone offered a real Durango dev kit for $10,000 on AssemblerGames' forum. Most of the claims have been corroborated by Digital Foundry, so it looks like both the PS4 and the next Xbox will be heavily PC based. We're so damn close yet so far away from a unified platform.

7. As long as a company has a way to keep it less unified to make them more money, they will. And for the foreseeable future anyway, Nintendo has this.

8. An x86 CPU sounds strange, because I think MS is going to want 360 software to run on this thing. Except... didn't that leaked doc from 2010 say that the next system would have 360 hardware on board?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Microsoft has applied for scalable console patent. I don't understand how this is patentable, but it's an interesting direction to go.
    I've wondered what would have happened if MS had dropped the amount of RAM for the 360 in the Japanese market and knock $100 off the console price. I'd think RPGs would work just fine with less RAM. They could have scaled down the textures in FPS and sandbox games, or just not release those games in Japan at all.
    No gnus is good gnus.

10. Nothing would have happened