Page 33 of 597 FirstFirst ... 192931323334353747 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    They don't get that no one wants a fuckload of microtransactions in a 60 dollar game. You can't have it both ways.

Either release the game as F2P or cheaper than a standard release and load it to the gills with microtransactions - or price it the same as every other game without them.
    People do buy microtransactions in these games. Mass Effect 3 is another one.

If people didn't buy this stuff, EA wouldn't be expanding it.

People just have no problem spending more money on games they like. By the time you decide whether or not to spend $2 on a macguffin or XP boost, that initial $60 is a sunk cost.

2. people are stupid with money, film at 11

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    A match made in hell. Frankly, if EA made every game Origin and Xbox exclusive, I'd probably be happy.
    Funny, as the only 2 games I really care about getting a next gen system for are from EA. Can't wait to see BF4 unveiled at the MS nextbox reveal!

They'll show it running on a PC, if they have time between all the non-gaming bullshit.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    They'll show it running on a PC, if they have time between all the non-gaming bullshit.
    They just better not only show a single player campaign. I want to see at least 64 players running around massive maps with tons of vehicles. I don't care if the PC has better graphics, but please just have the same player count and bring back commanders.

6. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    gamers are really stupid with money, film at 11
    fixed that.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    They just better not only show a single player campaign. I want to see at least 64 players running around massive maps with tons of vehicles. I don't care if the PC has better graphics, but please just have the same player count and bring back commanders.
    I would say that's fairly likely. But we pretty much know the Xbox is going to be the weakest platform it's on, so you should probably get your friends' heads out of their asses and look elsewhere.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    fixed that.
    It's still true without fixing.

9. Those who do have and play Mass Effect 3 can speak better about this, but from afar I've actually been a bit impressed with the model of ME3 multiplayer (in and of itself). It allows for microtransactions, but they don't seem to be required, and it's been supported with a number of free content packs.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    They just better not only show a single player campaign.
    If Battlefield 3 is any indication, there's nothing of merit in the single-player campaign to show.