Page 403 of 597 FirstFirst ... 389399401402403404405407417 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. dead rising, titanfall, zoo tycoon.

Those might be the three highest rated games, but I suspect that is a very rare combination in the wild. Those aren't the three I would pick if I were getting three free even.

edit: Actually, it really goes to shit after Dead Rising and Zoo Tycoon for me. I'd probably take Ryse for free over Titanfall and Forza, but I couldn't be much less excited for any of those three. Period piece melee game vs. multiplayer only FPS vs. Barbie dress up racing game -- all they're missing is some horrible Sims shit like Tomodachi Whatever.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 18 Apr 2014 at 02:22 PM.

3. They're the three I bought, that's all.

Strange wild animal confirmed

5. How is Forza "Barbie dress up racing game"?

6. plastic shell, no soul.

7. Forza 5 is quite good, as a launch game it's pretty great. It just lacks content relative to other titles in the series. At least MS got their racer out. I feel like DriveClub is going to be competing with Horizon 2.

8. I couldn't get into 5. Horizon was a lot better.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Did you like 1-4 or GT? Horizon is a totally different game.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Forza 5 is quite good, as a launch game it's pretty great. It just lacks content relative to other titles in the series. At least MS got their racer out. I feel like DriveClub is going to be competing with Horizon 2.
    So far Forza 5's been building up more content with free race tracks and the usual car pack stuff so it's getting better on that front. Since Turn 10 started building everything from scratch I kind of expected there to be less content in the first current gen iteration but they have a great base to build upon with sequels now that they have a nice library of higher poly cars and tracks so bring on weather effects and rally racing.

Agreed about Horizon 2 competing with Drive Club given the social racing aspect being a big focus. I have VERY high expectations of Horizon 2 and I think it has a better possibility of blowing away Drive Club given how great the first one was.