Page 43 of 597 FirstFirst ... 293941424344454757 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

Faith that easy accessibility will continue is trust. The fact that it's worked for a decade is the track record I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    You'd be a fool to trust any company.
    I removed the unnecessary words.

3. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    Haha, wow. I totally forgot about the assholes justifying their purchase of that game at launch!
    Picking it up for cheap way later it's kind of a hilariously awesome game, but as a launch title and the people trying to defend new PS2 purchases... Yeah.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Faith that easy accessibility will continue is trust. The fact that it's worked for a decade is the track record I'm talking about.
    I don't have faith. I only know what happens now. Things change and track records don't matter as much as people think.

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Picking it up for cheap way later it's kind of a hilariously awesome game, but as a launch title and the people trying to defend new PS2 purchases... Yeah.
    PS2 launch was pretty horrible (I played a lot of Kessen, SSX, and TimeSplitters), but the system turned amazingly awesome within like 12 months so it's alright.

5. I dont have faith in anything.

I have evidence that Valve doesn't want to fuck their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I dont have faith in anything.
    You've been married how long?

7. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    After reading this thread, I might actually (finally, right Yoshi?) become a PC gamer and officially flip MS off.
    Yeah. And I'll switch from nuggets to chicken sandwiches and officially flip the poultry farmers off.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    You've been married how long?
    I have evidence our relationship has longevity.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    Yeah. And I'll switch from nuggets to chicken sandwiches and officially flip the poultry farmers off.
    MS gets $0 from PC games. Once you have a Windows license, they get no further financial benefit if you use said license for gaming.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    It will have to be online to play games. It's not primarily a convenience for the player, even if it's spun that way.
    While I don't doubt that this is what MS plans to do with the always on, always connected, it still has yet to be officially confirmed that you have to be online to play the games. Even the latest leaks only mention that games have to be installed and just that the system can be always on and always connected. I don't think there is a statement that says it has to be always on and always connected.