Page 476 of 597 FirstFirst ... 462472474475476477478480490 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    If that's true, why do they the American versions re-released over there for the second printings?
    They double dip the way the US does with directors cut blu rays.

Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Dead Rising 3
    I am really looking forward to playing this in 5-7 years.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I am really looking forward to playing this in 5-7 years.
    I love it but I also hated the first one and never played the second.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Forza Horizon 2 demo is available for download at midnight tonight. At 12 gigs, the demo is pretty expansive...lots of cars and races to try out. This game is going to be epic.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

5. I really want to play this, I'm legit jealous. If you didn't play the first Horizon, you are in for an even better time.

6. First Episode of D4 comes out Friday for $15.

7. Seriously? That's coincidental because i was thinking the other day that I wouldn't be playing it anytime soon. I'm actually pretty interested in checking that out. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next installment...assuming it's good, of course.
    Last edited by Prince Planet; 18 Sep 2014 at 02:44 AM.

8. D4 released early.

9. D4 is a Kinect game. You can play it with a controller, but it's a Kinect game.

10. I played through the D4 Prologue using Kinect. Story/presentation is phenomenal. Kinect works well enough - - fun for the true QTEs. The only iffy action is rotating your point of view with an "across the screen" swipe, which often takes me a couple tries.