Page 503 of 597 FirstFirst ... 489499501502503504505507517 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Fuck you Joust!

Hooray Steve.

Edit: Anime cars or GTFO

2. Xbox live is down so I was going to NBA 2k15 off-line against my kid. I can't even load the game without being able to sign in to my GamerTag. So much for being able to play off-line.
    Last edited by Glass Joe; 25 Dec 2014 at 02:30 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    Xbox live is down so I was going to NBA 2k15 off-line against my kid. I can't even load the game without being able to sign in to my GamerTag. So much for being able to play off-line.
    I tried to play halo this morning and it would just crash at the title screen. These new systems rule.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    I tried to play halo this morning and it would just crash at the title screen. These new systems rule.
    Yeah, great experience so far.

5. Not sure if this has anything to do with the Live/PSN outage, but every single link on N4G.com now says it is an attack page. Just kinda weird with all that has been going on lately. You would think these guys would have been caught already if it is indeed the same group. What is the reason behind these DDOS attacks anyways? Just major trolling???

6. That's pretty much it. They're 15 year old fucks from the UK

7. Pretty much every DDOS attack ever was just someone waking up one morning and deciding they wanted to be the biggest shithead they could be just to show people that they could, in fact, be a giant shithead.

8. So I've noticed this digital gift card option, is this new? Because that's pretty cool.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    That's pretty much it. They're 15 year old fucks from the UK
    See what happens when they don't have ZEDD EXES to fuck around with for sixty hours a week anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Ash to ash, Phantom Dust to dust