Page 526 of 597 FirstFirst ... 512522524525526527528530540 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

Please stop whatever it is you are doing to those poor words.

2. Well, I found a Bone locally for $260, so problem solved!

Can anyone send me an invite to the Xbox Preview program?

GT = jyoung OS

3. Saw that the Gears bundle was coming out this week, so decided it was time to get a Bone. With Gears and EASHL, I don't have much of an excuse not to get one now. Should be back on tonight. Still the same ol Live account: ElCapitan006.

4. Welcome back bitches!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. How are the download speeds for da bone? Just read that the Gears bundle includes the digital version and with a 45 GB install, I wont be playing anything until tomorrow night sadly.

6. Mine are as advertised. I get about 115mbps down on my 125mbps connection.

7. I need to figure out the best way to set up both my PS4 and Xbone with my Airport Extreme. I ended up plugging it up directly to my modem late last night/this morning and was able to average 20GB/hour (about 45Mbps I guess) but when wireless, or even wired to the router, I'm lucky to get 30Mbps.

8. OK am I missing something or is there seriously no way to join a friend's game in Gears? I have to be missing something. There is no way they could fuck up the best part of this game.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    OK am I missing something or is there seriously no way to join a friend's game in Gears? I have to be missing something.
    There's no way to join a ranked match in progress. Your friend would have to back out to the main menu and invite you to the squad and then restart the matchmaking.

Private matches are joinable at any time though.

10. i'm not looking for ranked. how do you join private matches? i dont see any such option in the menu.