Page 528 of 597 FirstFirst ... 514524526527528529530532542 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. I was playing it this weekend. It's still great, unsurprisingly. I need to get back to it.

I am sure Forza 6 will be very good. Meanwhile Gran Turismo 7 is nowhere to be seen....

2. Castle Crashers Remastered dropped today, and for those that purchased the game on 360, it is/will be free until the 20th. Game isn't showing up as free just yet, but Behemoth is looking in to it. Been a long while since I played CC, and I'd be game to run through it again.

UPDATE: Free download is now up.
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 09 Sep 2015 at 03:19 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    Castle Crashers Remastered dropped today, and for those that purchased the game on 360, it is/will be free until the 20th. Game isn't showing up as free just yet, but Behemoth is looking in to it. Been a long while since I played CC, and I'd be game to run through it again.

UPDATE: Free download is now up.
    Direct Link: https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-On...1-ff050274c99e

I'm going to have so many indie games to play for free when I buy an Xbox One in 2017!

4. Are invites to the preview program still available? Sounds like they are getting to roll out the Windows 10 based update.

http://news.xbox.com/2015/09/xbox-on...update-preview

5. I was kicked out, but other people should be able to invite. Message Korly?

6. What did you do to get kicked out?

I'm still in and I believe I can send invites to anyone.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. I'd like one pls.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    What did you do to get kicked out?

Streamed Jackbox on New Year's Eve, left it open to play at the party my parents were throwing. Somebody called themselves NiggerJuice and I got in trouble since it happened on my stream.
    In July, 7 months after the time of infraction it said I was kicked out for a year.

Enforcement doesn't care, and I still have the backwards compatibility access, but can't launch the preview dashboard.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    What did you do to get kicked out?

I could use an invite as well.

Gamertag is jyoung OS

10. Sent out invites to SSJN & ElCapichan earlier. Once they're in they can send invites as well.

I probably won't be back on my Xbox until later tonight if someone else can get jyoung before then.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in