Page 531 of 597 FirstFirst ... 517527529530531532533535545 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Brettmatic View Post
    El Capichan, did you get the code? I sent it, but I don't see it in my sent folder.
    Sure did! Thank you sir!

2. For those of you that do the game share, do you essentially just have each others Xbones set as your Home Xbox? I've got a relative that might pick one up if he can play all my digital games along with me. So would I set his Xbone as my home xbox and set my Xbone as his home xbox so we could then each play each others digital games? All the videos I have found only show it via one Xbone.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    For those of you that do the game share, do you essentially just have each others Xbones set as your Home Xbox? I've got a relative that might pick one up if he can play all my digital games along with me. So would I set his Xbone as my home xbox and set my Xbone as his home xbox so we could then each play each others digital games? All the videos I have found only show it via one Xbone.
    That's all there is to it.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Ok, pretty easy. I guess the only possible downside is that you have to be connected to the internet to be able to play your own games since the other person's Xbone is set as your home console?

5. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    Ok, pretty easy. I guess the only possible downside is that you have to be connected to the internet to be able to play your own games since the other person's Xbone is set as your home console?
    Yes, I'm pretty sure you have to stay connected online, but when was the last time you played offline anyways?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. Yeah, I'm the always online one since Korly's wife plays my games too.

Never ran into an issue.

7. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Yes, I'm pretty sure you have to stay connected online, but when was the last time you played offline anyways?
    Always online? OMG DRM what if theres a power outage fuckshitfuck

8. Oh yeah, I know that that's not really an issue. Unless there is a power outage, I'd never be offline. Jus wanted to confirm that that was the case.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    Sure did! Thank you sir!
    I messed up the first digit, it should have started with a 6 not a G like I told you, sent you a PM as well

10. I'm running into an issue and haven't been able to find much help online, so hopefully somebody can shed some insight. I set up game sharing with my uncle earlier this week, and it has worked flawlessly for the most. The only problem is that he is running into an issue with downloading Forza 6 to his console. All the other games he has downloaded have worked fine, but with Forza 6, it will randomly give him an error (0x87e0000f) and unable to complete the download. I had him cancel the download and start over, but the same thing happened when it reached 88%. Has anyone here run into a similar issue? Everything I have found online has no definitive answer, with some things working for some people but not others. I know he is just using the basic wifi settings, so it could be a static IP/port forwarding issue. I'm going to try to have him come over this weekend and see if we can't get it done on my connection, but its a big ass download and is going to take some time.