Page 541 of 597 FirstFirst ... 527537539540541542543545555 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    The assholes are also saying they plan to shutdown Live and Psn for a week starting on xmas. That's going to suck for those of us using game sharing.
    Luckily I had plans last night, but yeah.

2. They claim it's all because these online services have weak security, but all these script kiddies are doing is DDoS attacks, which have nothing to do with security vulnerabilities.
    I think the best response would be for MS and Sony to roll out a voluntary botnet program for their consoles that would DDoS the forums and sites that the attackers use.

3. I was telling my uncle, who I am game sharing with, about this and preparing him for the fun that is Xmas online console gaming. Lucky for him though is I purchased about 99% of the games so I have squat to play while he has just about all the games.

These groups really need to quit this if they think that are doing it in the gamer's best interest. Like Kedawa said, they claim its about security, but all they are doing is just overloading the servers. If they are doing this for gamers, how about just let us play our damn games.

4. It's not about security, DDoS attacks are for kids who want to pretend to be hackers.

They can't even handle the Gibson.

5. Best Buy.com is throwing in a copy of Halo 5 when you buy the Elite controller. I've read that these controllers are selling for around $200 on the secondary market, so $150 for the package seems like a good deal.
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsof...&skuId=9529009

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23a7d58f5cd5ea3ab7dfc01677aee0981df94b3f.gif 
Views:	498 
Size:	364.4 KB 
ID:	78013
    HACK TEH PLANET!!!1
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

7. http://www.xbox.com/en-US/year-in-review-2015

Some neat stats for the year on Live.
    My most played game is Witcher 3.