Page 559 of 597 FirstFirst ... 545555557558559560561563573 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Works really great now for a web based emulator!

God help me, I'm actually thinking about picking up an Xbone. I've got a friend wanting to sell his old system really cheap since he upgraded to the S, and the few exclusives I want are also pretty inexpensive. Alternatively, I could just get a Halo bundle S from Best Buy for $300 and get Forza Horizon 3 (or anything else that tickled my fancy) for free.

3. The S is a really nice upgrade especially if you plan on getting a 4K TV in the near future.

I don't plan on getting a TV anytime soon, but the small size is a huge bonus. I could slip it right next to to the PS4 without rearranging anything.

5. Should have got in on the Target pro rate fun.

When the "buy an xbox one, get a game free" promotion started on Sunday morning, the POS wasn't blocking out games higher than $59.99. So people were getting an Xbox One, adding the $250 rock band 4 set, checking out, and then cancelling/returning the RB4 set and getting $170 off the price of the Xbox. I think that hole wasn't closed until Tuesday.

6. I strongly considered that, but decided against it. Don't have 4k etc.

My bud traded in one of his old Bones for $100 to Gamestop since he couldn't get anyone to buy it at a "fair" price, and he's got a second one that he wants me to make an offer for. But I figure $150 shipped to me (shipping something that size across country probably isn't cheap) plus the price of Halo collection, Halo 5, and Forza separately puts it within spitting distance of just getting the S.

8. I took advantage, for obvious reasons. I don't usually go after deep fuck ups like this because I'm on the same side of the retail counter. But getting the $350 Madden bundle for $201 without doing anything illegal- just a bit douchy- was too good to not dip into.

9. There's a $50 off coupon for Gamestop floating around. See if you can get one from CAG or whatever. $250 would get you the 500gb S, both Halos, and Forza 3. Have a 4gb or low end slim PS3 laying around? They're giving $75 in credit for them when traded towards an XBone. (I'd tend towards the 4gb, since they only sell the thing for $79).

I'll check out CAG, thanks. Two fiddy is even better!