Page 568 of 597 FirstFirst ... 554564566567568569570572582 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Not really sure what you are expecting. Apparently 31 games have been confirmed for the launch of the program. I probably won't jump in initially, but if it ends up where I can wait 6 months to a year or year and a half to play games that I am interested in and just pay $10/month, I would be fine with that. It has also been confirmed that game sharing will work with this, so only one person has to pay for the sub.

• A Kingdom for Keflings
    • Banjo-Kazooie
    • Comic Jumper
    • Dark Void
    • Defense Grid 2
    • Gears of War Judgement
    • Gears of War Ultimate Edition
    • Halo: Spartan Assault
    • Hexic 2
    • Jetpac Refuelled
    • Kameo
    • Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
    • Monday Night Combat
    • Ms. Splosion Man
    • OF: Dragon Rising
    • Perfect Dark Zero
    • Sacred 3
    • Sam & Max Beyond Time
    • Sunset Overdrive
    • The Maw
    • Viva Pinata
    • Halo 5
    • Saints Row 4
    • Mad Max
    • NBA 2K16
    • Lego Batman
    • Mega Man Collection
    • Terraria
    • Payday 2
    • Fable 3
    • Tekken Tag Tournament 2
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 28 Feb 2017 at 09:29 PM.

2. Mega Man [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]Collection[/COLOR] is super rare.

3. Guess we'll know what the upgrade will look like on Thursday https://twitter.com/digitalfoundry/s...75627341574146

4. The dashboard update that went live last week is great. Excited to see what's up on Thursday.

5. It seems faster now.
    I had just figured out that you could bring up the side menu by double tapping the home button, and then they changed how it works. Figures.

I keep having connection problems with my router. Every other device works fine, but the xbox loses its internet connection and seems to lock up the router's dhcp server.

6. Damn near every backwards compatible game is on sale right now. Almost everything is $5 or less.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Damn near every backwards compatible game is on sale right now. Almost everything is $5 or less.
    I can finally get Double Dragon Neon and R-Type Dimensions. Considering Geometry Wars 1 and 2 and some others.

I guess this is as good a reason as any to hook my Bone back up.

9. lots of good stuff cheap, grabbed a few things I never picked up. Midway Arcade Origins (played this a lot today), Qix++, Arkanoid Live, Discs of Tron, Millipede/Centipede Missile Command, KoF UM98, Metal Slug 3, Military Madness, Dragon's Lair, half Minute Hero, & Triggerheart Exelica.

10. When I was watching the Xbox E3 2017 conference yesterday, I heard Phil spencer mention "free 4k upgrades" for certain games (see https://www.polygon.com/e3/2017/6/11...rosoft-e3-2017) . Right after he mentioned it, I started thinking. A couple months, or a year down the line, do you think that they would introduce tiered game packages? $60 for 1080p, $65-$70 for 4k? The language was so precise it made me worry.