Page 583 of 597 FirstFirst ... 569579581582583584585587 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. I forgot how horrible the camera control was in NG Black.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I've tried out dozens of games and they all work, but for some reason it only picks up Orta as a movie DVD. =[
    It's the game itself. I had this happen on at least two different copies.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I forgot how horrible the camera control was in NG Black.
    The fucking worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    It's the game itself. I had this happen on at least two different copies.
    What the fuck is going on with it? Bad pressing? I need to find another copy now. Good thing it's underappreciated.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Yes sir. And hard resetting. And switching resolutions back and forth. And every other suggestion that is the xbox equivalent of “Power off, remove the power cord, wait X amount of time and plug back in.”
    I guess the Pro is moving upstairs after all.
    Could be a setting on the tv or Xbox. My Ps4pro started to randomly get black screen and other odd pictures issues. Usually I can keep hitting the home button and once I get back to the dash the picture will come back. Apparently it’s a widespread issues. Could be hdmi 2.2 , wide color gamut settings, 10bit color issues. Nobody seems to know.

The X better have this shit worked out.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. I unplugged everything, swapped cables again, and hooked it back up and it’s running fine now. I know it wasnt the cables because all I did was switch back to the original cables it was using when the problem first manifest.
    Popped Kotor in and played for about an hour. The character models still look as goofy as ever. You can tell Bioware hates women since theyre all so ugly in this game. The textures, as shown in the comparison video, do look quite nice though.
    I’m planning on doing something I’ve never been able to do despite trying on multiple playthroughs: Be evil. I also reach some point where I just cant stand being so mean and so kick into ultimate paragon mode. Hopefully not this time! Imma kill everything and everyone! I’m also going to do the Carth romance, which I’ve never done because I always thought he was boring and tried to kick it to Bastila even though I knew it would go nowhere because Bioware hates gay marriage too.

The Xbone X reviews are starting to come in, and while most reviewers say it's great, most question the value particularly if you already have a Bone S.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...x-one-x-review

One thing I did notice is that it seems that there are significant improvements in titles that struggled a little on the original system, even if it has no actual X support. They've been saying this all along, but I'm kinda surprised that in practice it's actually noticeable.

8. Yeah, I spent the early afternoon resurfacing and running Digital Foundry in the background.
    From what I've seen, it mostly boils down to "well, maybe future games will see more of a performance increase."

Consensus seems to be "It's awesome, the best way to play multiplatform games on a console, and totally not worth the money."

Still, it turned out better than I thought. I'll probably pick one up at some point.

10. I'll definitely get one...

When someone trades one in and I can get it to close to nothing after selling my S. But by the time that happens the S may only be selling for $100.