Page 2 of 597 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Geen View Post
    I really don't want the next generation of consoles to come yet. I'm still quite happy with the 360.
    That's pretty much it.

At the end of 32 bit it was like "Please dear God I will do or pay anything to move on from this hardware!"
    Then at the end of the PS2 era it was like "Eh, this new thing uses my new TV and the online is nice, so alright"
    And the urge to upgrade has been falling ever since. Even after 6 years there really isn't any. I don't know how anybody can sell this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    That's pretty much it.

At the end of 32 bit it was like "Please dear God I will do or pay anything to move on from this hardware!"
    Then at the end of the PS2 era it was like "Eh, this new thing uses my new TV and the online is nice, so alright"
    And the urge to upgrade has been falling ever since. Even after 6 years there really isn't any. I don't know how anybody can sell this.
    This is a true pattern. If Moore's law holds and technology get better at a fairly linear rate, the apparent difference in quality seems less with every generation that passes.

The next gen will come probably in like 2 years, but the one after that could be 10 years.

3. Remember when the 360 and PS3 came out and people were all like, "The games look exactly the same as the Xbox and PS2! Why are there even new systems?"

Good times.

4. No. I don't recall hearing that at all.

5. Because it didn't happen.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

6. XBOX 1.5 happened for a few months.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Geen
    No. I don't recall hearing that at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel
    Because it didn't happen.
    You guys should've been around when those systems launched, it was pretty funny.

8. Come end of 2012 when the next gen is expected to start launching, the Xbox 360 will be 7 years old. Its time for a new gen.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. It is time for a new console, but, there is no way I am buying a new MS console at launch.

10. Was it King Kong, or one of the Tomb Raiders everyone was saying was just an Xbox game in higher res?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.