Page 576 of 597 FirstFirst ... 562572574575576577578580590 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Crackdown 3 looked like shit at E3 and it was supposed to be a showcase for the X.
    Now it's going to be slaughtered by RDR2. MS cancelled the wrong game with Scalebound.

2. I didn't read that essay, but when CD3 was originally shown blowing the shit out of the buildings was the hook. The last few times it was shown there was none of that. It would be my guess that they're still trying to make a compelling game out of whatever is left.

3. The game was always slated to have full destruction in MP (thanks to using the server computer to help in calculations) while not in SP.

My daughter is going to want this ugly ass thing:

Attached Images Attached Images

Oh wow. That thing is hideous.

6. It seems so late... I need to hide it from my daughter.

If you've ever thought E3 presentations were bad, turn on MSFT's Gamescom feed.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If you've ever thought E3 presentations were bad, turn on MSFT's Gamescom feed.
    This is the exact same show. All the same videos. Wtf. Does Microsoft read anything the fans want? How about showing the damn X in action? Its only coming out in 3 months. Maybe it would help sales if you actually showed it?? Nope, lets show some ID garbage instead.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

At least at E3 they don't do fake interviews between their employees.

10. I turned it on for a few minutes and figured it was just some weird Euro thing that my Yank brain can't process.