Page 585 of 597 FirstFirst ... 571581583584585586587589 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. This seems impressive. Only watch the first half.
    https://youtu.be/a-azsCgTlyU?t=199

2. It is stuff like that that makes me wonder why people haven't played more PC games though. Framerate makes such a huge impact on my enjoyment of a game.

I caved and ordered a Project Scorpio from Newegg since they still had them available. I don't care about 4k, but those videos showing the old games that I know chug a bit now run perfectly smooth did it for me.

4. You are so weak. I would too but want the Switch first

Definitely buy a Switch first. It already has more great exclusives than the Bone.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    is there anything good about the original hardware? I know a few people who are getting the xbox one x as a replacement for a launch xbox one.
    I think it’s the quietest version of the system. I don’t know if I’ve ever heard it make noise.

The X came out today. Did the Mogs die of awesomeness?

*crickets chirp*

8. DF put out a video showing that even games that aren’t “X Enhanced” but had dynamic resolution or uncapped frames can really benefit from the update. In other news I need to stay off the internet or I’m gonna end up with one of these today.

9. I got mine setup last night and tested out a few games. I don't have the best 4K HDR TV, but the games do look pretty nice now. Even the non enhanced games look incredible. I loaded up Forza 7, FH3, Gears 4, Destiny 2, NHL18, Minecraft, Halo Wars 2, and Killer Instinct. One thing I thought was really cool in Gears was the ability to have HDR split screen so you can see the difference that HDR is making. It's easy to tell how great the games look, even those that have no X-hancements, but having the ability to have a side by side comparison on your own screen, and not just in videos is a really cool feature. I'm also interested in trying out that Insects tech demo app later today.
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 07 Nov 2017 at 04:10 PM.

10. If I ever get an HDR tv I'll probably grab an X and a PS4 pro. For now though I don't care.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.