Page 586 of 597 FirstFirst ... 572582584585586587588590 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

Yeah chux, that video is why I have an X on the way, but I won't have it until Thursday.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Yeah chux, that video is why I have an X on the way, but I won't have it until Thursday.
    It’s so stupid. New hardware makes me act like a jackass. The FFXV stuff makes me glad I never finished it so I can play it the best way possible (until PC).

3. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    The X came out today. Did the Mogs die of awesomeness?

*crickets chirp*
    Don’t you worry little guy. It has arrived.

Seriously though I’m a sucker for 4K stuff. Seeing the Pro 4K stuff was awesome. Looking forward to this thing.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    It’s so stupid. New hardware makes me act like a jackass. The FFXV stuff makes me glad I never finished it so I can play it the best way possible (until PC).
    I know, it makes no logical sense to spend that kind of money on the upgrade. But it's a new shiny and I'm dumb and I still like the Xbone controller more than the PS4 and FU PC master race.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Don’t you worry little guy. It has arrived.

Seriously though I’m a sucker for 4K stuff. Seeing the Pro 4K stuff was awesome. Looking forward to this thing.
    Weeee! Post impressions after you get a little time with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

5. I decided to update a few more games first before I swap everything around. Going to be a bit. There’s about 40GB worth and my download speed is ass. I should have 8-10 games with 4K upgrades to try out.

I really like the Bone. I know it was kinda ass at launch but it has become a great system the last few years. The hate it gets is over the top. Sony kicking their ass has really been good for them.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 07 Nov 2017 at 02:10 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. The amount of effort and features MS has put into there mid-gen upgrade is just plain awesome, and it is pretty evident on why this launched $100 more than the PS4 Pro did.

It kinda reminds me of the PS3, it was a joke at launch but they righted the ship eventually. I still don't think they can hope to beat the PS4, but they don't really need to. Having the best versions of multiplatform games is enough for me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Having the best versions of multiplatform games is enough for me.
    Yoshi is going to drive to your house just to smack ya.

9. He'd be right to do it.

That some people are going to be buying a PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbone, Xbone S, and Xbone X to play PC games is nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    FU PC master race.