Page 584 of 597 FirstFirst ... 570580582583584585586588 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. I’ve read nothing but good things for the X. I can’t wait to load up a few games Monday night and see the difference. The only thing that sucks is deciding what game to try out first.

2. The boost to BC games is nice to see. It'll be interesting to see how many and how fast patches come in to give One games their biggest boost. I saw the load times for Witcher 3 are much better, I really want to see what kick in the pants Killer Instinct gets.

3. I'm not spending that much just to play Kung Fu Chaos in 4K.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    I’ve read nothing but good things for the X. I can’t wait to load up a few games Monday night and see the difference. The only thing that sucks is deciding what game to try out first.
    The only right answer is Geeeears!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

The best thing the X will do is drop the price of the S so I can get one heavily discounted.

You should buy my S and I should buy a Project Scorpio. I think I'm kidding but I'm not really sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

7. I go back and forth. Better load times and faster jams seems nice to me.

Not at launch, but eventually.

8. is there anything good about the original hardware? I know a few people who are getting the xbox one x as a replacement for a launch xbox one.

Well, the original can be had for cheap now, that's the best thing going for it.

10. How big a fan of kinect are you?