Page 564 of 597 FirstFirst ... 550560562563564565566568578 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    I seen that after I posted. I think I can pull the trigger for that price.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. I put an hour or so into it today, I'm digging it so far. Some of the mechanics aren't tutorialized super well and the color-switch aspect of combat is a bit cumbersome, but the platforming and movement is really enjoyable and the main girl and her dog thing are charming protagonists.

More games should have this game's little navigational circle that appears under you while airborne, really helps gauge your jumps.

3. So, I got a new 500GB XBOX One S, installed two games on it that were about 40GB each, and now I have 50% hard drive space left.
    What the fuck is this shit?

4. 1) 500gb is probably closer to 400 than 500. My 1tb S barely let me use 800gb, for example.
    2) Do those 40gb installs also include any patches? It's quite common these days to have several gbs worth of updates. Doom, for example has almost 20gb worth of updates.
    3) lol, M$.

I think the usable space on the 500 is more like 350. I'm already almost full on mine, a hdd is in my near future.

6. Available space starts at 362GB out 465GB, apparently, which means that the system software uses 103GB somehow. That's insane considering that my PC's Windows 10 install is less than 20GB.
    Even if the system is only using the 362GB figure in its calculations, thats still 181GB for two games that, combined, should take up less than half of that.
    I guess I'll only be able to have a handful of games at any given time.

7. Depends on the games. I'm at 90℅ full with a 2 TB USB drive hooked up and that's 237 games.

8. True. I'm sure I can fit a shitload of live arcade games on it, but the ones I have are for 360, and I'd rather play them on that.
    I was thinking specifically of disc-based XBOX one games. They all seem to be 30-40GB plus patches.
    I'll have to pick up an external drive at some point, but I'm willing to wait for a good deal on something 4TB or larger.

On a different note, I mostly like the controller, but the dpad feels kinda cheap compared to that of the original model, and I don't find it comfortable to hold for extended periods of time. It's a bit too bulky for its size.
    I'm going to look into wired third party controllers.
    Any recommendations?

9. Sure, kill yourself.
    Find a lunar white controller, if you're not getting an elite, this has the grips and the 3.5 jack.

10. Don't really kill your self.