Page 582 of 597 FirstFirst ... 568578580581582583584586596 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Not happy that JSRF and Orta aren't on the list, but I'll play the shit out of Ninja Gaiden Black and Crimson Skies again
    What does Black do that Sigma don't?

2. Works on Xbox One.

3. Ever since I updated the S a week ago after not turning it on in months it hates being in 4K. I get screen tears, flickering white screens, and/or the top half of the screen displays fine but the lower portion is all garbled. If I switch the video output to 1080p everything is fine. I did a little googling but the majority of discussion seems to revolve around lol microsoft.

4. Did you try another cable?

5. Yes sir. And hard resetting. And switching resolutions back and forth. And every other suggestion that is the xbox equivalent of “Power off, remove the power cord, wait X amount of time and plug back in.”
    I guess the Pro is moving upstairs after all.

6. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    What does Black do that Sigma don't?
    Black is actually slightly better balance wise (it's a bit more difficult), has less load times, and doesn't have the shitty Rachel Missions.

Oh and it has a NG+ which was removed for some reason in Sigma.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I've been playing my original Xbox a lot recently. Finally made it through the Conker remake, Stranger's Wrath and Doom 3. I've tried out dozens of games and they all work, but for some reason it only picks up Orta as a movie DVD. =[

You wouldn't have an Orta disc lying around the store, would you SSJN?

8. I took the original Xbox backward compatibility on Xbox One for a spin last night. Ninja Gaiden Black looks awesome. I really appreciate the level of effort being put into the BC program. I hope publishers jump on board and start selling their catalogs.

9. KOTOR runs really well, only crashed twice. Save often though, the auto save was corrupted for me.

Also plugged crimson skies in, it ran nice and smooth.