Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

1. Ninja Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

From Software's latest game is set in feudal Japan. You play as a shinobi with a prosthetic arm that can be swapped out for various tools like a grappling hook or a flamethrower. It looks like it will play in the same vein as Dark Souls and Bloodboorne, leaning more fast-paced and providing more maneuverability. It also will follow a much more defined story line.

It's available at midnight Thursday. There is no indication there will be any multiplayer aspect, but who here is planning on playing? I will be there, but I am anxious to play it. To me, Bloodborne is the high-point of this kind of game and I don't know if they can do anything with this formula to top it.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. I will be picking this up on Friday. Looking forward to it.

3. Extremely ready for this. Busy weekend but hopefully I can still dig in.

4. I’m fucking pumped for this.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Steam won't let me preload it but it's bought and I can't fucking wait. Complete media blackout on this, I've barely seen a screenshot.

6. I thought this looked like Tenchu meets Dark Souls. Turns out it started as a Tenchu game originally. I have been hyped for this since the E 3 trailer. This and Devil May Cry 5 within weeks of each other is pretty amazing. Hopefully they both do great and show publishers there’s room for single player action games still. Every games doesn’t need to be open world or Battle Royale.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. No game needs to be Battle Royale.

8. I can't wait to play the new Tenchu....errr I mean Sekiro. I gonna wait till the Digital Foundry breakdown but It'll probably be PC for me.

9. I didn't play Tenchu, but watching gameplay it sure does look like they tried to make a Tenchu game out of Dark Souls assets.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

I'm probably going to get a copy of this for free, so I'm stoked.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.