Page 447 of 597 FirstFirst ... 433443445446447448449451461 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

This actually sounds pretty neat, except ea rarely makes games I care about anymore. If a company I give a shit about did it I'd be all over it.

2. Official Xbox One Thread

The price is right, EA releases so much stuff that $5 a month is like whatever. If they tried for $10 or more no way.

I haven't bought a Madden in almost 15 years but as part of a $5 sub I'll try it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I left out people who buy Shields.
    This is stupid because I can at least do something with that. Can't really do anything with some bullcrap toy trinkets you guys go nutshit about

4. This is what it's like when nerds collide.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    This is stupid because I can at least do something with that. Can't really do anything with some bullcrap toy trinkets you guys go nutshit about
    You likely spent more on your SHIELD than all of my adult toy purchases combined until Mega Drive Megatron ships. I think many are cool and post about them, but I don't buy many.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    This is what it's like when nerds collide.
    How do you think they make the candy?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    This is interesting to say the least. If there is some game that I'm not super interested in owning, but do want to play for a month I'll gladly plunk down $4.99 for a month as long as there aren't any wild stips. For instance, this October is super busy. I do want to play DA:I, but I don't want to pay full price. $5 for a month of time with it seems about what I'd want to pay.
    I don't think 5 bucks gets you a month of Dragon Age, but it will get you 5 days of Dragon Age.

7. There's a Mega Drive Megatron adult toy?
    Does it go in the butt?

lol adult space space space toy purchases not adult toy space space space purchases

My post might no longer be true if you read it the wrong way.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    lol adult space space space toy purchases not adult toy space space space purchases
    In which Yoshi has a glitch and is discovered to be a robot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.