Page 489 of 597 FirstFirst ... 475485487488489490491493503 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Anyone buy the Titanfall season pass? It's on sale for only $6.29!!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. $6.29? I thought it was 8. I'm gonna buy it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    $6.29? I thought it was 8. I'm gonna buy it.
    I think I'm going to get it too. We need to support these kind of prices for dlc.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Yup. We have Halo and Destiny, but I already own Titanfall and they just added a horde mode to it. All of the maps for the price less than a year out is great.

5. Lord have mercy...Volgaar is fucking infuriating. I admit I get better as I keep playing and got to the first boss but damn this game. lol Also, I put the visuals to point. Fuck that vaseline bilinear shit.

6. Yeah, I put it to point, looks so much better.

7. The Wolf Among Us is up for $25.

8. After trading in my Xbox 360, all of my accessories, and a ton of games I haven't played in at least 6 months, I got a Assassins Creed Unity Bundle Xbox One with Kinect + Halo + a controller for around $200. Win!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    I got Assassins Creed Unity. LOSE!

10. Hahahah, yeah. I would have grabbed the Forza or CoD bundles, but my friend is giving me Forza and I already have CoD for PS4. And no Sunset Overdrive bundles left... The lack of pirate ships has basically completely removed any real interest I had for the game, but I figure it'll at least be pretty. AC4 was the first and only AC game I enjoyed, and this one seems to suffer from the same shit I hated in the other ones, slow and unresponsive controls, bug ridden movement, and a terrible mission structure. I'll still play it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.