Page 580 of 597 FirstFirst ... 566576578579580581582584594 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. I have never bought more JPN games than now. Maybe my taste regress or they have gotten better, probably a bit of both.

2. I really think they figured out how to make the numbers work in a way they did not last gen.

3. My gaming preference has almost completely shifted to playing online multiplayer games which is not really the bread and butter of most Japanese games. Maybe once I have more time to put into a single player, I will try out some of these great Japanese games, but even then, most of them don't grab my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If anyone sees a good deal for the 1TB Halo Wars 2 bundle, please let me know. I've decided that's the best fit for me. I'm not in a hurry though. If it takes until Black Friday, so be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Okay. At what price will you bite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Ideally $250ish. Definitely sub-$300.
    So, it's $250 at NewEgg with a discount code, and I can't pull the trigger.

It would probably help of the bundle included a better game, that's what made me bite.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    So, it's $250 at NewEgg with a discount code, and I can't pull the trigger.
    Why are you even considering it? You shit on Xbox all the time so why the fuck would you buy one?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. Once you own one you can shit on it in much greater detail.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Why are you even considering it? You shit on Xbox all the time so why the fuck would you buy one?
    Backward compatibility is almost literally the only reason, which is probably why I can't bring myself to go through with it.

9. If you're not trolling this thread, just wait for BF. My guess is that bundle will be $200 by then, or one with Gears 4.

That's certainly the plan now. I already have Gears 4, so that bundle would have to be even cheaper. It would help if they'd actually get the original Xbox BC out the door as well.