Page 589 of 597 FirstFirst ... 575585587588589590591593 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. You can feel free to leave again.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. The incremental upgrade for this generation of consoles is more alarming. Now we get half-ass games upgrade since they still need to support the older hardware.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    The big selling point of the X is power. But if graphics are important to you, you probably already have a PC that you upgrade every so often. So then, what are the other draws for Microsoft's console? A lineup of grea exclusives? A history of reliable hardware?.
    This is the part that I don't get for those who a) already bought two iterations of Xbone and b) shun PC. But maybe I'm overestimating the number of those people.

If you don't have an Xbone and have been meaning to get around to it, of course I'd get why you'd want this one. I would.

Less skeptical sentiments: I'm really looking forward to that $15 FH3 on Black Friday *licks chops Jabbaly*
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 07 Nov 2017 at 11:07 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    You can feel free to leave again.
    If you have a problem with me, take it up with me privately. Otherwise, knock it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

5. I don’t really have an issue with upgraded consoles. Why not really. PCs, cell phones, tablets, and hell how many versions of the DS have you guys got? I’ll take optional upgrades every few years over a brand new everything again.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Where is the FH3 x patch anyways? Is one being made?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

It's not coming until January. I'm guessing the team was busy with Forza 7.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    It's not coming until January. I'm guessing the team was busy with Forza 7.
    I could ask the EP. He’s in our Destiny Clan.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I don’t really have an issue with upgraded consoles. Why not really. PCs, cell phones, tablets, and hell how many versions of the DS have you guys got? I’ll take optional upgrades every few years over a brand new everything again.
    None of which you really need to buy. I have 1 3DS and 1 iPad (the original). I just feel like a brand new console generation would have happened sooner if not for incremental upgrades that don't do much (IMO). It is not the leaps that we are used to seeing.

10. Lack of incremental upgrades didn't stop the PS360 generation from dragging on forever.