Page 446 of 597 FirstFirst ... 432442444445446447448450460 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

People who would buy an Xbox One and sign up for SaaS from EA are very likely to be willing to pay 27% APR, so that's clever marketing.

2. I trust EA more than I do Sony, personally. So w/e

I left out people who buy Shields.

4. This is a good service for a lot of people, I think it is time to long EA (again).

How could you possibly know that it's a good service when you don't know what games will be offered? You don't get access to their whole library.

6. Sounds like a fine service at a fine price point.

7. For as little as I play games, $29.99 a year to be able to play EA's catalog sounds perfect.

You don't get access to their catalog. You get access to whatever they put in "The Vault."

9. Well, they're starting the vault with over $100 worth of games.
    $30 to play sounds like a deal to me!

10. Play First – Membership in EA Access lets you experience trials of new EA games up to five days before the release date.* It starts with Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, FIFA 15, NBA LIVE 15, and Dragon Age: Inquisition, but more are on the way. If you decide to buy the game, your progress will carry over so you can pick up right where you left off.
    This is probably the best part. Demo a game before it's out and keep your progress for the full version. I love that shit. Extending that to hopefully the entire upcoming catalog of a publisher? I like where this is going.