Page 592 of 597 FirstFirst ... 578588590591592593594596 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. I got an X. No real good reason why other than for console exclusives in the future to look like hot tits.

I tried out Halo 5 and it looks legit bonkers.

2. I was about to ask if anyone gave Halo 5 a spin. Just watched the Digital Foundry video and it sounded like it's one of the best.

I haven't tried it yet, I've been wanting to replay the whole series but I've only done the first game so far.

4. Halo 3 BC got a legit work over too.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    What the fuck is physical media?
    I think it’s how media was played in the home before 100+ mb/s download was a thing.

Oh, and Battlefront II look legit crazy awesome on the X!

6. The campaign in the new Call of Duty ain’t too shabby either. It was pretty good.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Don't buy Battlefront 2; that game is masquerading as an iOS title on consoles. The loot box grind is ridiculous.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Don't buy Battlefront 2; that game is masquerading as an iOS title on consoles. The loot box grind is ridiculous.
    Yeah, I played the “demo” from EA Access and saw first hand what type of horse shit they’re playing.

Fuck to the no.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    The campaign in the new Call of Duty ain’t too shabby either. It was pretty good.
    Started this last night. Played through the first 2 or 3 episodes. Yep...good visceral combat so far. And holy crap did it look good and run smoothly on the X
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

10. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet View Post
    Started this last night. Played through the first 2 or 3 episodes. Yep...good visceral combat so far. And holy crap did it look good and run smoothly on the X
    Wait until you get to the forest level! Amazing looking. 4k + Hdr does wonders.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"