Page 19 of 396 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PlayStation 4 Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Basing any sort of DRM on RFID technology would be terribly naive.
    Strongly agreed. Besides it being a really intrusive DRM that's 110% guaranteed to piss people off, it sure doesn't seem like a strong one. The "hax0rz" are surely LTFAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan
    I would be interested in seeing what Treyarch can do on a more powerful machine.
    QIA. I'll bet they're interested. They'll probably dish out something that makes maxed-out Crysis 2 in DX11 look like vanilla Quake 1.

3. License the Duke, Sony.

4. I hope all you Wii U buying mother fuckers are happy. Now everything will have a touch screen controller.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I hope all you Wii U buying mother fuckers are happy. Now everything will have a touch screen controller.
    Yeah cuz this decision was based purely off a lukewarm new system and not the current iOS obsession.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Agreed, but at least it'll still be compatible.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

7. Stop with the fucking touch screens! Shit!

8. Sony has been the only one to consistently make good controllers, let's give them a benefit of a doubt. Other than the original PSP they've been solid in this regard.

9. The original sony controller was ass you ass.
    They did alright with the dual shock and milked it for the next 16 years and two systems.

10. I loved the original PS controller. :shrugs:

I still have a couple for when I break out the PSOne/screen combo and play something that doesn't use analog.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in