Page 243 of 396 FirstFirst ... 229239241242243244245247257 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 3959

Thread: Official PlayStation 4 Thread

1. Binding of Isaac is targeting this summer, from what I understand. That should fit the bill nicely. It seems weird to hang a $400 system purchase off a $10(?) game, though.

James

2. I thought DriveClub was supposed to be out by now?

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Binding of Isaac is targeting this summer, from what I understand.
    Wow, a port of a PC game that has been out since 2011 and has been on sale for like 50 cents. I'm excited.

3. Other than to know that you own the system there is no reason to own either one of them yet.

4. I am very excited for DriveClub, oh sorry, #DriveClub, these delays are pissing me off

PS4, Xbox and WiiU are collecting record amounts of dust.

I am curious as to which kind of software is being counted. I'm sure in America it's doing OK, but if you remove the bundled Knack in Japan (which 90% of people probably did), the software sales are beyond absymal.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 17 Apr 2014 at 08:57 AM.

Japan is a rounding error in that. The US and Europe are driving the numbers. It wouldn't surprise me if they counted the PS+ downloads though.

6. My PS4 is my bluray player (just like my PS3 was for so long, so I don't know why I thought it would be any different), my 360 is dead in the water since I'm waiting for DS2 on PC, my Wii U gets played the most out of my consoles, which still pales in comparison to the amount of time my PC is getting.

And his wife doesn't get played at all.

8. Not lately! No fucks given or taken.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Japan is a rounding error in that. The US and Europe are driving the numbers. It wouldn't surprise me if they counted the PS+ downloads though.
    This is a good point, if they are counting Resogun and Contrast then the ratio is closer to 1:1.

I really don't like this. Amazon is the worst. They've never released Kindle sales figures, ever. They say something is "best selling" or "setting records" or "most wished for" without ever actually giving a number. It makes it basically impossible to analyze the market, which is important for investors.

10. Exactly my point, I have spent 60 dollars on PSN games (and a Plus sub) and have:
    Killzone (my 60 dollars)
    Resogun
    Contrast
    Don't Starve
    Outlast
    Mercenary Kings
    Dead Nation
    and those F2P games

Razors and razor blades doesn't work if no one pays much for the blades