Page 314 of 396 FirstFirst ... 300310312313314315316318328 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3959

Thread: Official PlayStation 4 Thread

2. Alright, well hopefully they can be bought out soon by some company that knows how to handle their IPs.

Not sure what company that is though.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Alright, well hopefully they can be bought out soon by some company that knows how to handle their IPs.

Not sure what company that is though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Maybe they'll sell their IP to Bethesda, and we can get Mikami to do a Silent Hill and unify essentially the entire genre.

4. Nah, I'd rather Mikami go back to making excellent action games instead of okay horror games. Silent Hill had a few awesome entries without him, let's get those directors back instead.

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    excellent action games instead of okay horror games
    Which of those is REmake?

6. Official PlayStation 4 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    This should be put into context. It's a voluntary measure because they get very little trading activity in the U.S. and it is expensive. They are still listed in London and Tokyo. This isn't like THQ who were delisted because their stock became near-worthless.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Which of those is REmake?
    It was an okay horror game. It lacked the atmosphere of SH, which helped SH stay creepy even though it was just as clumsy to control in its own way. I mean, the best way to play RE/REmake is as an action game where you just run past everything until a wild boss appears, but the competition in that genre shits all over it.

If he did a RE4 equivalent for Dino Crisis I would be super happy. Not quite as happy as a Vanquish 2 or something else original and awesome would make me, but still happy.

What is this bullshit?

Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    Sony Pictures Entertainment has filed a new trademark for something called "The Player."

The trademark, which was filed a few days ago on May 18, appears to be tied to both "downloadable electronic game software" as well as "entertainment services in the nature of a dramatic television series."
    I swear to God if Don Mattrick walks out on stage at E3...

9. I'm telling you, it hasn't bit Sony in the ass yet like it did MS but they're going to get there.

10. Sony has always pushed non-gaming video content. This isn't anything new for them, and given they actually have a media content creation division of their company, not something I'd really worry is going to bleed into and affect the gaming side of things.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.