Page 311 of 396 FirstFirst ... 297307309310311312313315325 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3959

Thread: Official PlayStation 4 Thread

1. I thought the basic consensus on Ori was that it was beautiful, but not great.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    I totally understand your point on the visuals and pricing but I don't agree. To each their own. That Batman PS4 is sharp looking.
    they should have went the extra mile and mimic'd this for the ps4 chassis, but maybe steam will make a LE steambox

3. Huh, well I had a great time with Ori, the game was challenging enough and the mechanics/movement felt great. I guess I can understand Corey being a fuck up and not 100%ing it would be a good reason to hate it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    I thought the basic consensus on Ori was that it was beautiful, but not great.
    Ori was maybe the ugliest of the dwarves but he was great at heart.

Get your facts straight.

5. If people want to play games from past generations I have no problem with that, even if they are ported to the current gen systems without graphics being upgraded. If indy games don't want to be judged by how they look then they should up their fucking game graphics wise. I'm sorry but there was a fencing game that was the critical darling not long ago, it looked like a damned Atari 2600 game. That's pathetic. If one dude made the game, good for him, go show it to someone and get a real job. Better yet release the game on an older system. If they release current gen, then get judged by how it looks compared to the best looking current gen games.

If that makes me a graphics whore then so be it, leave the money on the nightstand.

6. A great game is a great game no matter how it looks. Nidhogg was fantastic as is Axiom I'm fairly certain.

And why the fuck would they release it on an older system? Just so less people get an opportunity to play it? That's dumb
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. if you're going to judge PS4 games based on games that look like they belong on an older system you're not going to have a lot left at the end of the day
    Donk

8. Nidhogg is so fucking good.

tighten up them graphics sonnnnn

10. I think it's incredibly exciting that we're at the point where a game can come out that looks and plays like so many games we hold so dear while being the singular vision of one guy, as opposed to some designed by committee horseshit.
    Movies are worthwhile if they're just people talking and games are worthwhile if they're just well-executed takes on old ideas. Music even moreso. It's all fucking good. And stop whining about game pricing as if it has ever made any goddamn sense.

Consume your entertainment and stop fucking complaining about the fact that more people than ever are creating content for you.