Page 245 of 396 FirstFirst ... 231241243244245246247249259 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3959

Thread: Official PlayStation 4 Thread

1. I wonder of the 7 Million PS4's sold, how many ARE NOT on PS+. That's essentially free money for them compared to last gen.

2. Right? They arent subsidizing hardware and they arent subsidizing the network (as much). Over the next five years, that's gotta add up. A short game from a mediocre series just sold to 1/6 of the system's owners. Good games from good series struggle to reach those numbers on tens of millions of consoles. I think they'll be ok.

3. I hope Sony survives and thrives, because the thought of only Nintendo and Microsoft making consoles is a scary one. It is the worst of both worlds.

4. Uh

Okay.
    Donk

5. I hope our gaming future is even more bombastic than our gaming present and that "GAMING FOR ADULTS!!!11" continues to be "Gaming for teenage boys that suddenly discovered they were experiencing a mid-life crisis and that they need to start eating better if they want to make it past 54"
    Donk

6. lol wow

Finch is reminiscing about his teenage years when he wore camouflage to school everyday and a shell casing around his neck. He would have joined RotC, but he just kicked all their asses and took over the school, Rambo-style, instead.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I hope our gaming future is even more bombastic than our gaming present and that "GAMING FOR ADULTS!!!11" continues to be "Gaming for teenage boys that suddenly discovered they were experiencing a mid-life crisis and that they need to start eating better if they want to make it past 54"
    Not my point, but ok.

9. Personally, I've been playing Vita while waiting for PS4 games (Uncharted, Unit 13, Ys). Not even sure what my next PS4 purchase will be (Wolfenstein, maybe? Unsure when Drive is coming out).

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Unsure when Drive is coming out
    So is Sony it appears.