Page 277 of 396 FirstFirst ... 263273275276277278279281291 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3959

Thread: Official PlayStation 4 Thread

Right, but that doesn't mean they'll still be selling them after the holidays.

2. New accounts can get a PS4 controller for $35 using promo code NEW10

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/playstat...JTjHIFplIkQo1w

Shipping is free with code LABORDAY10

3. Thanks for the heads up.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Anybody have experience with this sort of thing? Any pointers? They say to thoroughly test the drive before opening it, since you'll be voiding the warranty; how exactly do you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. This thread popping up reminded me of a hopefully really random problem I have with a dual shock 4. Was playing Destiny this weekend (been playing it a lot) and sat night I noticed that sometimes when aiming up-right, the reticule seemed to get kind of stuck briefly before continuing. It would move right but ignore the up for a split second. It bugged me a bit, and after a few missions I went to the menu (with a cursor) and tested this out, and I could reliably get it to hitch when moving at a specific angle.

I turned off the system hoping it was just a software bug or something and Sunday, I was noticing the same thing, but it seemed worse. After testing in a menu again, I found that I could find an angle holding completely up-right where the cursor would actually move DOWN. Super crazy and shitty. I have another DS4 so I just switched, and the problem was gone.

I did a quick internet search and didn't find anything, contacted Sony and the super generic chat rep guy said yes, under warranty, you can send it in for repair/replacement. He didn't ask for ANY information from me- purchase, date, problem, nothing. He just opened a ticket and told me where to ship it (I have to pay for shipping to them).

I'm going to try and get a video of the problem before sending it in, but it's pretty crazy. I actually feel like the DS4 is pretty cheap and kind of shitty. On the d-pad, If you press one of the directions but at an angle, then it's possible to actually trigger another direction without even touching that 'button'. (for example, press on the left edge of the 'down button', and the left switch can trigger without you ever touching 'left'). Obviously I know the dpad is 1 piece of plastic but that's never happened to me on PS1-PS3.

Just sharing. Hoping this isn't a widespread defect and the quality of these things gets better.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

6. Sounds like the variable resistor that controls the vertical axis has a bad spot on it.

7. DriveClub reviews are up, word is that it's... not as good as Forza Horizon 2.

8. Good thing they let it cook for an extra year.

9. Should've spent that time on GT6 Remastered, and I hate these remasters.

10. Shouldn't have put all of their eggs in the Motorstorm basket.