Page 341 of 396 FirstFirst ... 327337339340341342343345355 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3959

Thread: Official PlayStation 4 Thread

1. Two rows, sure, but three buttons each. I played a demo unit and it didn't seem so bad. Took a bit of getting used to, and I only played on easy, but I think I could learn that without too much problem.

2. I like the way the new GH has two rows of buttons but I do wish they added a fourth column for the pinky. You do use the pinky a lot when playing guitar.

3. It was the two layers that threw me off. I only tried it on a demo unit on easy and I was missing every fourth note because of the up and down aspect, where my muscle memory wanted to go side to side. The fact that it's just black and white also made it very bland to look at, while at the same time making it a little confusing as to which was top or bottom. I could see getting used to it after a longer time than the traditional setup, but at this point I can't see why I'd want to learn it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    It was the two layers that threw me off. I only tried it on a demo unit on easy and I was missing every fourth note because of the up and down aspect, where my muscle memory wanted to go side to side. The fact that it's just black and white also made it very bland to look at, while at the same time making it a little confusing as to which was top or bottom. I could see getting used to it after a longer time than the traditional setup, but at this point I can't see why I'd want to learn it.
    They could have the best control scheme in the industry but it doesn't really matter when their song selection is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    http://www.geek.com/games/sony-unloc...opers-1640646/

Sony unlocked the 7th core on the PS4's processor for dev use. Nice.
    These stories sound like EGM Quarterman bullshit. It's funny that we live in a time where they're actually true.

6. Why would that core be locked on ps4 if this is true? I understand it with Xbox and Kinect, but not PS4. This is probably bullshit.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Why would that core be locked on ps4 if this is true? I understand it with Xbox and Kinect, but not PS4. This is probably bullshit.
    Nah, I don't think so. They did something like this recently with the Vita, too. They held some memory aside for planned system functionality that never came to be, so they just opened it up.

Besides, this would be a weird thing to lie about.

8. I thought they were holding back system memory for Morpheus.

9. With the PS3 (I think Vita too) they were able to free up memory that was once used by the OS through optimization down the road. It sounds like something similar here, where they're going ahead and optimizing the OS so that it has less of an overhead and doesn't need the full use of this core any more. If I remember right the PS4 reserved 2 cores I think for OS use. They don't say if this is like completely free from the OS or if it splits time between game code and OS.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.