Page 1 of 396 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PlayStation 4 Thread

1. Official PlayStation 4 Thread

Since Microsoft might have dev kits out there, its only a matter of time before Sony makes an announcement of some kind (In before Yoshi makes another "no shit Sherlock" thread).
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. You've circumvented his sole purpose. I hope you're happy with yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. I'm calling a 2013 release.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. 10 year master plan! Now with more security.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    10 year master plan! Now with more security.
    AND antiquated Firewalls!

oh wait ....
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Didn't Doc get banned for spam copy cat threads? Let's trade Moogle's freedom for Doc's.

7. PlayStation 4 is the NGP. Maybe Sony comes up with some kind of "PlayStation 3 Extreme" to keep the round eyes in the West happy.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Didn't Doc get banned for spam copy cat threads? Let's trade Moogle's freedom for Doc's.
    I just made the thread to point out how stupid the one you made is. We dont need threads for obvious shit thats coming out. Hell, I might make a 3dDS lite speculation thread next.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. This thread is just as valid as the one Yoshi made for the Zboz 720:

The source, which does not work for either EA or Microsoft
    I mean, Moogle is literally just as creditable as that source. Anyone could have made this thread.

10. Except Doc. Thanks to you.