Page 396 of 396 FirstFirst ... 382392394395396
Results 3,951 to 3,959 of 3959

Thread: Official PlayStation 4 Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    4.5 with boost mode is out now I think.

I can count on one hand the games that I own which can even use that, but still cool.
    It also offers up to 8TB of external storage. It's about time!
    Last edited by gamevet; 11 Mar 2017 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I hope they bring it stateside.
    Don't hold your breath.

I deleted it today after a few hours logged of play. Graphic assets and effects are last-gen level. Game mechanics are basic. There's a few single player missions to do (which take about one to two minutes to do once you know the tricks to them), and the rest of the grind comes in your choice of two missions to replay forever in PVE. The matches put you in teams of four with three other players. In ten matches I've played today, I was ranked last in all of them. There's a PVP mode, but I didn't want to find out how poor my results would be there. I have better things to do with my time than play a C-tier game and look at result screens which say how badly I've played it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    Don't hold your breath.
    It's been out for a year with no mentions, I assumed it would live and die only in Japan. Granted, that's what they did with Mobius and then it suddenly got a global release, but that's mobile.

I'm a little surprised there's any PVE at all, I thought it was PVP only.

4. Is Flint Hook any good? Looks awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Why does the PS4 have a screen resize option if every game is going to ignore it? This is the only system I have with overscan and it's annoying.

6. It was probably mentioned somewhere already, but Playstation Store has a spend 100 get 15 credit going on now if you buy digitally. It also has PS Plus on sale for the low low old price of $50 which counts toward that 100.

Today is the last day for the PS plus sale price. You have until 6/20 to spend $100. Some recent games (HZD etc) are on sale right now also.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

7. Do PS+ trials work for the sales?
    Does anybody have one laying around?

8. The sale going on right now is pretty good. The PS3 remastered collections are around $5 each. All four (excellent) PS3 God of War remasters will run you $6 total. For God's sake, buy the Jack and Daxter trilogy for $4.

Also, Jeanne d'Arc is outstanding and is three point seven four dollars. I can finally eat and become one with my UMD.

I know the Vita collections have problems, but are they worth it at $5? I understand Ratchet and God of War are especially bad, but are any of them redeemable?
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 28 Jun 2017 at 07:22 PM.

9. The Sly Vita collection is worth it but avoid Ratchet and GoW.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.