Page 242 of 396 FirstFirst ... 228238240241242243244246256 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3959

Thread: Official PlayStation 4 Thread

1. GGXrd is coming to ps3 and ps4 only.

Correct?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    MK9 reskin.
    That's not really fair. The games share a lot of the same DNA but Injustice does a lot to set it apart in fun ways. It's on sale for $10 on PC and 360 this week and is worth trying.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    That's not really fair. The games share a lot of the same DNA but Injustice does a lot to set it apart in fun ways. It's on sale for $10 on PC and 360 this week and is worth trying.
    Sure, but in 2 words it's the easiest way to sell it. MK9 was great.

4. MK 9 was awesome.

It's true!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    This thing has sold 7M units with an almost 3:1 attach ratio with no games.
    People want a next-gen gaming machine but making next-gen games is hard, is my takeaway. I mean sure, I'm pretty fond of Don't Starve, but it's not exactly pushing the PS4 in any way. I'm beginning to worry that the PS2-era gaming budget was the sweet spot between risk and effort for full retail development.

James

7. I just want this fucker to get updated to play media from my computer and I want a fucking remote for it so my wife can watch blurays easier.

It's stupid that my fucking PS3 is a better media machine than the new more expensive version.

8. People want the games. You know, the games that play the games
    Donk

9. The most recent PS+ game could run on my fucking calculator.

Either give me some AAA titles that blow my tits off or play some fucking MKVs already.

10. Reasons why I haven't purchased this console. I refuse to until at least something as cool as GTA6, Phantom Pain, or Uncharted 4 hits