Page 1 of 81 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Weight Loss Challenge

1. Yield TNL Weight Loss Challenge

So I'm looking for a fun way to get rid of 15lbs and was thinking of a challenge of who could lose the most in a certain period of time. It would have to be the honor system since there is no way of proving it but I think we have enough cool people to try this.

Here is the the master list of everyone who has agreed to this:

Anne Bonny
    Advocate - 200lbs
    animegirl - 153lbs
    A Robot Bit Me
    B-Ri - 155lbs
    bbobb - 203lbs
    EightBitShik - 234lbs
    Error
    Grave - 207lbs
    Hot Like Wasabi - 215lbs
    MarsKitten - 185lbs
    Mezz - 210lbs
    not Anal Kaboom
    SapphirePhoenix - 152lbs
    Super-Eggroll
    The_Meach - 218lbs

Remember, this is the honor system and you don't "win" anything (except for better self esteem) so no point in lying.

If I missed you, you want in, or your weight is not listed, just pm me, I have a better chance of getting it and not missing it in the thread.
    Last edited by Hot Like Wasabi; 01 Jun 2008 at 02:12 AM.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. I'm going to eat nothing but chicken and broccoli and drink nothing but protein shakes and lose 25 lbs. I will do this in 2 weeks. You can't stop this train from rollin'.

3. I will participate. Summer is coming, and I have yet to go bathing suit shopping.

4. Yeah, I'm down. I need to drop a couple and I've got a routine that's working well but it'd be nice to be competitive about it.

Bi-weekly weigh-ins?

It's honor system, so the winner shouldn't really get something, unless it's something for the sig. I say Total Pounds Lost and Total % Body Weigh Lost for categories. And keep it to two months; anything longer and we'll all lose interest (June 1 to Aug 1?).
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

5. Hi there fatties.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. I think I'll get in on this. I've got a few more pounds than I'd like.

7. I've been losing weight for quite a while now, I could use a good extra push to drop a bit more, faster.

I'm in.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. When does this start and what do we win (besides looking hawt)?
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Hooooot! Fuck you. Hooooot!
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Pulp or die, motherfuckers. Fresh squeezed or bust.

9. I'd be willing to give up my staples of pizza and pasta for a couple months.

10. I'll get in on this going the opposite way. Goal is to gain 15 pounds by July.