Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4555575859

Thread: E3 2011: Wishes, Expectations, Surprises, and Disappointments

1. Was Heavenly Sword really that bad? It was one of those games I always meant to pick up cheap, guess I won't.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. No, it was actually really cool. Definitely worth $20.

3. (It's a trap!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. There are so many actual good action games this generation which are $20 by now, just get one of those.

Also: I await B-Ri's latest defense for Lair.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    There are so many actual good action games this generation which are $20 by now, just get one of those.

Also: I await B-Ri's latest defense for Lair.
    It had huge potential, at the time was one of the best looking games out there. The game had far bigger problems then the sixaxis controls, the controls were just the most apparent.

The patch that allowed analog stick control remedied a lot control wise, but it only put into light the far bigger problems i mentioned earlier.

I dont know that many of these opinions are very different then the ones i had after playing each of these games, maybe i just havent been as vocal about them.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

6. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    The game had far bigger problems then the sixaxis controls, the controls were just the most apparent.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    Cause like ive told TNL, the problem in the game wasnt in the controls.
    The controls are a problem, the controls aren't a problem...

p.s. I'm mostly just fucking with you. But really, that Sony fanboy nonsense was bad form.