Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 791011

Thread: Arnold Dumps Maria

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Since she cheated can't that be leveraged in court?
    In most cases, no. Most states have a no-fault divorce.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Since she cheated can't that be leveraged in court? I know that in a normal divorce the guy is always fucked because women only want equal rights when it's convenient for them, but if she's the cause I would imagine he would have some legal leeway to force her out.
    She could probably say that he drove her to cheat. "Oh, your honor, he was never there for me, he was too busy working three jobs to support me and our three kids, I felt so neglected sitting at home alone all day..." "Oh, you poor woman, you can have the house and custody and alimony and child support and..."

they should get rid of this shit if only to make women safer.

I'm not saying it is right or I'd do it, but it isn't that odd for men to kill people to protect their property and home. Just say'n. Johnny Law needs to think about these things.

4. An iron-clad pre-nup is all you need.

5. Or, you realize its just stuff. It's not easy or fair, but its doable. I know from experience. I let her take shit she had no right to and determined I'd replace everything with better.

you're just stuff

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Or, you realize its just stuff. It's not easy or fair, but its doable. I know from experience. I let her take shit she had no right to and determined I'd replace everything with better.
    Doormat.

8. lol

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0808-arnold-ex-shirt-wm-2-credit.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	106.3 KB 
ID:	62636  
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. He's looking in better shape, there. Guess he's getting ready to make some movies again.