Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Napoleon Dynamite Animated Series

1. Napoleon Dynamite Animated Series

Source

I can't believe they're making this. I really would have never seen this coming.

2. This looks amazing.
    I'm always right, even when I'm wrong I'm right.

3. As much as I liked the movie... I still ask why now?

wat
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Eh, not the worst idea I've heard. Didn't laugh at the trailer though,

The movie wasn't good either.

I didn't really care for the movie. And I will fully admit it is because of the fans. Most of the people who find it hilarious are the same kinds of people who laugh at anyone they find weird or socially awkward.

I watched it, and thought it was alright. But I didn't really find it funny. It just felt like I was watching a movie about the kid we all knew from High School that read star wars novels everyday.

8. I never understood why the grocery store geek from Repo Man would deserve his own movie. Haven't seen it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Most of the people who find it hilarious are the same kinds of people who laugh at anyone they find weird or socially awkward.
    On the contrary, I kind of related to it. I really liked it for how well it captured that kind of middle school awkwardness really well. Its portrayal was very affectionate.

It's kind of like Welcome to the Dollhouse for nice people. I don't know, I'm not going to get into a whole thing about it, but I definitely enjoyed it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I never understood why the grocery store geek from Repo Man would deserve his own movie.
    True story, that guy slept on my couch for like 3 days. He's fat and old and has a beard and has long hair now. Completely unrecognizable. And he's a really excellent guitarist (he's also the bassist from the Circle Jerks, but he was doing acoustic shit when he came here).

(And yeah, you're spot on that he HAS to be the prototype for Napoleon).
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 18 May 2011 at 10:31 AM.