3 9.09%
  • Couple Times A Day

9 27.27%
  • Once A Day

3 9.09%
  • Why The Hell Would I Click Settings?

13 39.39%
Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Times A Day Do You Click Settings?

1. How Many Times A Day Do You Click Settings?

I find it amusing that sometimes only minutes after I leave someone rep, I'm getting a response to it. There's no indication that someone left you rep, so you must be checking it fairly often. I admit that I probably hit it every ten minutes or so. (Wouldn't that be a great place for that thing we're not allowed to do anymore?)
    So own up. How often do you check?

2. Somewhat often, depends on if I'm expecting your mother jokes or not.

3. It's the only way to see your subscribed threads, which are the only threads I care about most of the time. I made it a bookmark button at the top of my browser.

A couple times an hour? I tend to have conversations through the rep system.

5. Usually once a day.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. wow, i didn't even know that was there. huh!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. On average twice a day.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

8. I don't even know. Alot. Not because my rep standing means anything and not because I'm having conversations. It's mostly because I think some of the things people won't say publicly are very interesting.

One time Biff wrote me THE CRAZIEST PM you could ever conceive of. It was just insane. Instead of dragging it out publicly I spent a day or two quoting his PM in my public responses to his stupid forum banter. The reps he left some of those posts were priceless. Not in a good way or anything but I got a chuckle from picking on him about something he didn't want me to reveal.

9. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    I don't even know. Alot. Not because my rep standing means anything and not because I'm having conversations. It's mostly because I think some of the things people won't say publicly are very interesting.

One time Biff wrote me THE CRAZIEST PM you could ever conceive of. It was just insane. Instead of dragging it out publicly I spent a day or two quoting his PM in my public responses to his stupid forum banter. The reps he left some of those posts were priceless. Not in a good way or anything but I got a chuckle from picking on him about something he didn't want me to reveal.
    You should probably reveal it.