Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Blog?

1. Do You Blog?

I know blogging is so 2004, but I've been keeping a blog for the past few years writing about the more interesting things I do on my motorcycle. One year I did a five-article epic writeup of a trip to Seattle, and when I did a similar ride last year I wanted to do the same. Except I wasn't as inspired to write, so it got put off and I neglected updating the blog until I finished the Seattle articles.

Which I finally completed a couple of weeks ago. And since then I've been having a lot of fun updating the blog again. Just tonight I wrote up a couple of short anecdotes I considered somewhat interesting (read it here) and I'm already planning a few more future updates.

Anyone else keep a blog outside of TNL?

2. Nope.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Nah.
    Currently playing: Binary Domain (PC), EVE Online: Retribution (PC), Guild Wars 2 (PC)

4. Yes.

TNL and Sega-16 are my blogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

It just seems so arrogant.

7. I write news opinions and political observations on mine.

8. I just don't have anything interesting to write about.
    Currently playing: Binary Domain (PC), EVE Online: Retribution (PC), Guild Wars 2 (PC)

9. I've had a Livejournal account for many years, but I couldn't tell you the last time I wrote in it. I basically used it like it was Notepad because Notepad used to annoy me.